Skip to main content

Bylaw Enforcement

Bylaw Enforcement Officer

What We Do:

  • Responsible for providing services related to citizens' complaints and bylaw violations in the City
  • Patrols of City streets conducted on a daily basis
  • Voluntary compliance sought
  • Educational programs for schools and other organizations
  • Work with RCMP and Langley City Fire Rescue Service to ensure public safety
  • Parking patrols in downtown core six days per week  

Pay Online

Langley City makes it easy for you to pay your municipal tickets. 

Pay today! 


Complaints should contain:

  1. Complainant name, address and phone number(s)
    (Anonymous bylaw complaints will not be investigated) 
  2. Location of the offence
  3. Details on the type of offence or complaint. 

This information is strictly confidential and will not be released to anyone without the complainant’s consent, or if required in a court of law through due process. 
Complaints can be made to:
Chief Bylaw Enforcement Officer
20399 Douglas Crescent
Langley, BC    V3A 4B3

Phone: 604.514.2819
Fax: 604.514.2322

For lost, stolen or abandoned or stray pets, please contact the Langley Animal Protection Society at 604.857.5055.