Financial Support & Manufacturer Recruitment
- BC Chamber of Commerce: Resources for Businesses Affected by COVID-19
- BC Economic Development Association: BCEDA #COVID19 Resources for BC Businesses Guide
- BC Hydro: COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Canadian Business Resilience Network: Small Business Relief Fund | Financial Support
- Government of Canada: Business Support Finder Tool | Support for Businesses | Call to Action for Canadian Manufacturers
- Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce: Financial Support/Relief for Businesses
- ICBC: COVID-19 Information
- New Ventures BC: Innovator Skills Initiative Grant
- Province of British Columbia: COVID-19 Provincial and Federal Benefits | Calling Suppliers for Products and Services to Support BC’s COVID-19 Response
Business Reopening Resources
- City of Langley: Guide to Outdoor Dining on Sidewalks
- BC Centre for Disease Control: COVID-19 Info Posters and Factsheets
- Canadian Business Resilience Network: Reopening Canada's Economy | Recovery
- Fraser Health: COVID-19 Info Posters
- Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce: Personal Protective Equipment & Supplies | Recovery Planning Resources | Phase One Resources
- Province of BC: BC's Restart Plan
- WorkSafeBC: COVID-19 Industry Information (Phase 1) | COVID-19 and Returning to Safe Operation (Phase 2) | COVID-19 Safety Plan | FAQ: Returning to Safe Operation
COVID-19 Business Continuity & Preparedness Resources
- BC Centre for Disease Control: COVID-19 Employers and Businesses Information
- BC Economic Development Association: BCEDA #COVID19 Resources for BC Businesses Guide | Planning for Coronavirus: A Guide for Businesses and Organizations | Daily COVID-19 Update Bulletins
- Canadian Business Resilience Network: Health and Safety | Tips and Advice | Data and Research | Toolkits | Videos and Webinars | Recovery
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety: Sector-Based COVID-19 Safe Operation Tip Sheets
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce: COVID-19 Pandemic Preparedness for Business
- Canadian Payroll Association: Payroll & COVID-19
- PreparedBC: Guide for Small Businesses | Emergency Plan for Small Business
- Small Business BC: B.C. Business COVID-19 Support Service | COVID-19 Businesses Continuity Checklist | Financing Options for Businesses Impacted by COVID-19
- Vancouver Board of Trade: Business Preparedness Checklist COVID-19
- WorkSafe BC: What Employers Should Do | Controlling Exposure: Protecting Workers from Infectious Disease
- World Health Organization: Getting Your Workplace Ready for COVID-19
Additional Resources: Other Municipalities
Find additional resources that can help you with your business or investment idea, whether you're still exploring how to start or are already in operation.
BC OneStop Business Registry
The OneStop Business Registry provides information on starting a business, business name approvals, business registration, incorporations, and liquor licences. It allows you to register your business with all government levels at one place.
BC Economic Atlas
The BC Economic Atlas is a mapping application that provides economic information and data such as employment and investment information, land ownership, transportation infrastructure, and utility location.
BC Biz Pal is a joint municipal, provincial, and federal website designed to streamline the acqusition of permits and licensing and fee payment.
Langley City Interactive GIS Mapping
Explore Langley City's online GIS mapping platform to find information on utility locations, property boundaries, watercourses and environmentally sensitive areas, trails, school locations, land use policies, and more.
Langley City Map
This overview map shows Langley City's neighbourhoods, parks, and other key features.
This map shows the parks and trails system of Langley City.