Please Note: Due to the Covid 19 Virus pandemic, the City of Langley will be suspending the Volunteer program until Fall 2020. Volunteer applications will not be accepted at this time.
The Recreation, Culture & Community Services Department encourages volunteerism as it promotes healthy individuals, families and communities. Raise your hand to health... find out how you can get involved.
Volunteering is a great way to:
- Become involved in your community.
- Meet new people.
- Experience something new.
- Take on new challenges.
- Feel good and build self-esteem.
- Fulfill the need to be needed.
- Take pride in sharing your knowledge and abilities.
- Keep your body active.
- Keep your mind active.
- Have fun!
For more information on volunteer opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org