BC announces new COVID-19 restrictions for Metro Vancouver health regions- update Nov. 23, 2020
In compliance with the new BC Health Officials orders:
- drop-in sports programs (badminton, pickleball, table tennis) will resume Monday Nov.30, 2020
- group fitness classes will resume Monday December 7, 2020 (pending new guidelines are in place)
- Spin classes and contact sports such as Volleyball are suspended until further notice.
Call Timms Community Centre at 604-514-2940 or search RecConnect for more information today!
Learn how to use our RecConnect Registration system here:
RecConnect is an online registration system for users to easily find and register for recreation programs with Langley City.
RecConnect gives users the ability to:
- Register for City of Langley recreation activities
- Purchase memberships for fitness classes and weight room drop-ins
- Personalize and manage participant profiles
- Create wish lists for family and friends
- Sync activity schedules to your calendar
- Receive activity notification based on your preferences.
CLICK HERE to sign in, or create your new account today!