Timms Community Centre and Douglas Recreation Centre are CLOSED until further notice.
All programs and events will be suspended until further notice; refunds will be provided to all participants.
All monthly or annual recreation memberships are on hold until further notice. Additional days will be added to a membership to compensate for the duration of the hold.
Thank you for your support and understanding as we navigate this constantly evolving event, and work together for the health and safety of our staff, residents, and our community.
To stay up-to-date visit the COVID-19 updates page - click here.
Printed copies are available for pick up at Douglas Recreation Centre, or Timms Community Centre, or at Langley branches of the Fraser Valley Regional Library, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have one mailed to you.
Register Online and SAVE 10%!
If you register for courses online you can SAVE 10% (some restrictions apply).
To access our online registration system, click here and create your new account, or access your current account. If you need assistance, contact us at recreation(at)langleycity.ca or call 604.514.2940.
- Register for City of Langley recreation activities
- Purchase memberships for fitness classes and weight room drop-ins
- Personalize and manage participant profiles
- Create wishlists for family and friends
- Sync activity schedules to your calendar
- Receive activity notification based on your preferences.