What is Pop Up Play?
It's a free, drop-in, activity day with fun games, crafts, and sports equipment five days a week over the summer. Everyone is welcome to participate, however most of the activities are geared towards families with children under the age of ten.
When is Pop Up Play?
- Tuesdays, 10am to 1pm, Brydon Park - 198 Street & 53 Avenue
- Wednesdays, 4pm to 7pm, Douglas Park - 20550 Douglas Crescent
- Thursdays, 10am to 1pm, Rotary Centennial Park - 20869 Fraser Hwy
- Fridays, 10am to 1pm, Nicholas Park - 209 Street & 50A Avenue
- Saturdays, 10am to 1pm, Douglas Park - 20550 Douglas Crescent
What happens in inclement weather?
Pop Up Play is an outdoor program and may be cancelled due to rain, extreme heat or air quality advisories; cancellations will be noted on the city website and social media pages at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the program.
Where can you find us at the Parks?
Look for our two blue & green tents when you arrive; our setup will be visible from the parking lot of each park location.
Contact us at email@example.com