Langley City, a community of 27,000 people positioned in a rapidly growing area, is widely known as an award-winning city. Strategically located in Metro Vancouver, it has a vibrant community spirit and an inspiring vision of being "The Place To Be" now and in the future.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Langley City and for searching our website for job opportunities and career opportunities. Langley City appreciates the interest of all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
When applying for a Competition, please send your resume or application to Langley City Human Resources email at: HR@Langleycity.ca
When submitting your resume or your applications:
At this time we are not allowing applicants or interviews at City Hall or Timms.
- We are only hiring for the Competitions listed below.
- At this time we are only accepting resumes and applications digitally or via Canada Post.
- Langley City appreciates the interest of all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- At this time, those selected for an interview will be contacted and conducted at a scheduled time via digitally.
- If you do not have a cover letter and resume you may print the following Employment Application for submission (please do not submit both a resume and an application).
- Do not send links to SkyDrive or zip drives, for security reasons they will not be opened.
- The email subject line should indicate the Competition number and name of the opportunity you are applying for.
- Please only submit one application/resume per Competition.
Please visit our employment site often to search for job and career opportunities.
Thank you for the submission of your resume or application. The following Competitions (listed below) are now closed and we are no longer accepting resumes or applications. We will update the status of the competition you applied for so that you know if the competition is in the screening process, interview process or if the opportunity has been filled.
Screening: Posting has closed. Applications are being reviewed for short-listing.
Interviewing: Short-listed candidates have been contacted for an interview.
Filled: The competition has been closed and the position has been filled.
On-Hold: For a variety of reasons, recruitment has been suspended.
|Casual, Clerk Typist 3, Recreation, Culture and Community Services||Competition #20-07||On-hold|
|Casual, Recreation, Worker 1 and 2||Competition #20-15||On-hold|
|Regular Part-Time, Building Service Worker||Competition #20-23||Interviewing|
|Assistant Manager of Building and Licensing||Competition #20-27||Screening|
|Regular Full-Time, Plan Checker/Inspector||Competition #20-28||Screening|